Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Resolutions.

I'm putting this on here, as opposed to my regular blog, because a lot of it has to do with healthy eating. And that's something where most of us fall short with gluten-free life... the things we miss are the treats, the croissants, the cinnamon rolls, the pies, cakes, Christmas cookies, French bread, etc. And the substitutes are universally bland, pallid, crumbly, dense imitations, high in sugar or fat (or both).

So for the new year I am going to try to eat and make healthy gluten-free products. Lots of veggies, brown rice, buckwheat flour, fiber, whole grains... I do need to lose, and have a tendency to head for the unhealthy options as snacks or breakfast.... So this month I will work on healthy g-f breakfasts to start out with...

No comments: