Friday, July 25, 2008

Gluten-free in Paris.

oh la-la! The idea of Paris is as a land of bread...but actually its so much more...most of the actual meals are flour-free...because everything is made from scratch. I have loved partaking of beef tartare, of duck, of all kinds of wonderful gluten-free meals. With various desserts, fromage blanc, creme caramel, chocolate mousse... les glaces. I just wish I'd taken pics of some of these...even the salads are works of art.

And I found gluten-free pain de compagne and madeleines at Monoprix! I am going to have to find someone to send me this stuff, its that good. Because its not sweet, it tastes like real bread, acts like real bread, and has the chew of real bread...


And don't forget all the wonderful cheeses and fruits, all the stuff from the markets...all fresh, juicy, tasty and delicious.

I don't want to come back, not for all the gluten-free products in the world.

No comments: